Monday, August 24, 2009

Not My Child Monday

Taking cue from MckMama here this fabulous Monday morning. I'll return tonight or tomorrow starting something a little new.. Project 365. :)
This week, while on base trying to get our medical taken care of, Hunter certainly did not have a massive freak-out because I left him alone with Kiefer and he couldn't see me. No, Hunter has perfectly adjusted to the move and having Kiefer home again, he doesn't freak out EVERY time I leave the room.
Hunter definitely did not bounce up and down with Mickey Mouse clubhouse music this week, while standing next to our coffee table, and I was not so distracted by his adorableness that I didn't spot him, and he came down and busted his bottom lip open. He was, in fact, fine, but he certainly never scares the heck out of me.
He did not proceed to start the same behavior two days later, and while I went to get him down, because that behavior is too scary, he did not do it again. This time worse, and he wouldn't let me hold ice on it, so he must not have a swollen pucker on his bottom lip.

No comments:

Post a Comment