Monday, August 17, 2009

Not Me Monday

Jumping on the "Not Me Monday" train by MckMama, just to unwind. Plus, I'm all out of wittiness.
I did not, under any circumstances, put a blanket into an empty moving box and let Hunter play in it. And I certainly did not let him sleep in there when he conked out, just so I could get some peace and quiet unpack some more, without disturbing him. Of course, I didn't get a picture of the crime before moving on to unpacking more stuff.
(Satellite Guy)
I most definitely did not spend yesterday enjoying the satellite we just had installed, even though there were plenty of boxes needing to be unpacked. I also did not set up the DVR to record not only Army Wives, but Days of Our Lives daily. I would never watch lame soaps and shows that my husband thinks are "froo-froo."
I did not, while unpacking, give up on putting Kiefer's stuff away and put it all in two boxes, writing on there "What the heck??" for him to sort later. No, not me, the deal was he brings the boxes up and does the heavy stuff--I unpack the boxes.
I did not get Hunter's nursery set up and then make certain that the twin bed was set up, just so if I happen to miss Mr. H during the night, I can go in there and sleep in there.
Oh and this post is certainly not over. Oh wait, it is.

3 comments:

  1. ha ha oh man you're funny! Love the blog..have a blessed week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moving is stressful- glad you could find some funny in the moment =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sleeping babe in the box. Glad you got a pic! I was just hopping by from Mckmama's blog hop. Best wishes, Kathy

    ReplyDelete