Friday, August 21, 2009

Show Us Your Life - Baby Showers (Another "I have no stinking creativity this week" post)


Every Friday Kelly hosts a blog hop called Show Us Your Life. This week is baby showers. I'm once again, too tired and my mind is too blank, to actually make my own post, so here it goes. Ha!

My baby shower was thrown by my wonderful and fabulous friends, Sarah and Christina. It was a good time had by all, and was a sea of baby blue, brown and stars--which is Hunter's nursery theme.


The cake was amazing, it was a pregger girls dream--chocolate on top of chocolate with extra icing. There was also a chocolate fountain where you could dip a variety of fruits, cheescake bites and more. There were also finger sandwiches and tons of finger foods to enjoy.

This was the gift table, thank you again to everyone! Hunter was fully stocked with clothes for the first year and tons of toys and goodies, for sure. We're so blessed to have amazing people in our lives.


This is Sarah, the hostess #1, along with some of the guests, giving a little speech and welcoming everyone to her home.Oh do you see me over there in all of my splendor?

Well, if you didn't, here I am. I was definitely ALL baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment