Saturday, September 5, 2009

A Bird's Eye View of Us

So I've been a tad bit busy, hence the lack of blog updates.
It's been a busy week, from a job interview (working at home, but still--anything helps!), tons of laundry, unexpected blessings, unexpected bills, Kiefer being off a lot this week and a bunch of other stuff.Today we're watching football. We picked Kiefer's friend up from the barracks and invited him over to watch Alabama vs. Virginia Tech, they're rooting for Alabama. I am neutral. Football's not something I know much about.Last night we went to a birthday party for another one of Kiefer's friends, that was a lot of fun. Hunter had plenty of fun playing and having fun, then promptly fell asleep and we put him to bed in their daughter's nursery in a pack n play.
So I mentioned a job. I'll be watching a 6 month old baby boy, Monday through Friday all day. His daddy is a sailor and his mom is a teacher, and I think Hunter could use a playmate. He's just a few months younger than Hunter so Hunter can teach him plenty, I'm sure!
Other than that, I've spent the week doing the things I've mentioned above, and of course organizing my shoe closet. Ah, how I love shoes....

1 comment:

  1. Oh for the love of shoes!! Great organization....I'm not good at that AT ALL....Oh well!

    ReplyDelete