Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Top 2 Tuesdays!

I'm not trying to not post anything personal lately, I'm just waiting for the new battery for my camera to come in and my new phone takes terrible pictures, so more posts to come!

Love this idea that Taylor at Jimmy Choos & a Baby Too had to start "Top 2 Tuesdays." This week is Top 2 favorite recipes--yummy!!

This one is a recipe my grandma gave me for baked pork chops, definitely one of my favorites:
4-6 boneless pork loin chops
1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 soup can milk
1 pkg. onion soup mix
Preheat oven to 350°F. Place chops in baking dish.
In bowl, combine soups with milk. Pour mixture over chops.
Bake for 35 minutes in baking dish, then cover with foil and return to oven for 10 minutes more.
Serve over rice and the dish creates it's own gravy.

The second recipe is a Greek salad, no real measurements--I just handful & eyeball it. You can add whatever meat you choose or none at all. Kiefer likes shrimp, I like blackened chicken on top.

Fresh lettuce, as much as desired/1 cup per person
Kalamata olives
Cucumber slices
Cherry Tomatos
Handful of Feta cheese
Sliced onion (I use red)
Quartered artichoke hearts (I use 1 Roland can of quarted artichoke hearts)
Serve with vinagerrette/Greek dressing--I don't like salad with dressing, so I always skip it.

Bon Appétit!

1 comment:

  1. YUM! Thanks for linking up! I cant wait to try these! I really like the no real measurement idea! That makes it more fun!

    ReplyDelete