Friday, January 8, 2010

SHOW US HOW YOU LIVE - New Years Resolutions/Goals

Happy New Year! Kelly's Korner is hosting "Show Us Your Life" a little blog Friday tradition that I absolutely love. This week is New Years resolutions. I'm so excited for this one! I don't usually make resolutions, and when I do I tend to break them by February so I'm going to really try this year to make some and stick to them!
My first resolution of the year is to be more interactive with Hunter. I do believe I am attentive to him and do spend lots of time with him and love him to pieces, but I feel like I could get down on my hands and knees and play with him even more often. I often forget how fun it is to see the world on his level!
My second resolution is to get way more organized. I am so Type-A and have really been driving myself and Kiefer nuts ever since I got sick right when we moved in back in October. We haven't even finished unpacking yet! This is our temporary-permanent home for atleast the next 2 years so I want this place to be terrific.
Also, I am starting to focus more on my schooling and photography business. Soon I will be a dual student (something I haven't discussed on the blog or to many people actually), doing a 4 to 6 month medical coding program with Kaplan and of course continuing to work on my history degree at AMU. I am booking events left and right for my photography business and am so excited to be busy and doing something financially productive for our family.
It's going to be a busy, challenging year. I look forward to it though, I enjoy a good challenge. Here's to 2010!

**You may have seen some of these pictures before--they're some of my favorites of the year that happened to be on my desktop at the time of posting!**

7 comments:

  1. He IS a cutie!! The best of luck with all that you aspire to do this year...'cause that's a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hunter is a cutie! What a great list! Good luck to you :0)
    Summer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a coding student as well, I have about six classes to go. I like your resoultions, very obtainable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your son is too cute! Good luck with your resolutions :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great resolutions girl!

    good luck with everything!

    ps. i LOVE your layout

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your little guy in a box! That was my sister's favourite when she was tiny (she's now 24!).

    Cxx

    ReplyDelete