Thursday, January 21, 2010

Calling all interior decorators.. Or anyone who can help me!!!

We're redecorating our living room and right now I am looking at area rugs. We are keeping our couch, it's a dark blue (navy) sectional and I like it for the most part, plus I'd prefer not to get another couch until Hunter is out of the food/drool on everything stage--this one is easy to shampoo and clean.
Right now I like this area rug from Target:
http://www.target.com/Home-Organic-Waves-Rug-Blue/dp/B001XVY29A/ref=huc_ic_7_pn
But my concern is that it wouldn't match my black picture frames, and I JUST bought them, so I don't want to replace them if I can avoid it.
Also, what color TV console should we go with? Kiefer likes them in Espresso, like this one, which would go fabulously with the area rug:

http://www.target.com/Manhattan-TV-Stand/dp/B001O03LAQ/ref=huc_ic_6_pn
But I think, once again, it wouldn't match black frames and the black mirror, and I'd have to replace them.
If I do have to replace the picture frames, anyone know where to get them and not pay an arm and a leg... Since I just bought my current ones?
Oh and of course, I can't have a post without a picture of Hunter (on the couch, which needs to be shampooed badly)!


2 comments:

  1. Oh you could always spray paint your pictures frames! I do it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an EXCELLENT idea! I never thought of that!

    ReplyDelete