Friday, January 22, 2010

Show Us Where You Live - where do you shop?

It's all about Where do you shop?
On-line or In Stores?
I typically do my "window" shopping online, and then take what I've found in to the store that way I have a little list to go along with everything in store that I can browse!
I love shopping, even if I don't buy anything, the atmosphere of stores make me happy. I just love the whole feeling of shopping. Except trying on the clothes, I don't do it. That part bothers me. If it doesn't fit when I get it home I either return it or list in on Ebay.
I do shop QVC online though, totally guilty of loving it. My grandma actually got me into their channel (I wear Bare Escentuals make up and they always have deals on it). I like their jewelry selection and a lot of their handbags. Dooney, anyone?
I do enjoy Target (especially our 2 story Target and "See Spot Save"), I avoid Walmart if I can. I always check attentiontargetshoppers.com for their deals.
I love, love, love Forever 21, especially lately.
I love how their stuff is versatile, you can dress it up or wear it casually.
I find myself, very often, at J. Crew's website. I am very into ruffles, bows and pearls and the whole look of their clothes. I don't typically go into their store, because there isn't one close to our place here and I'd have to go into the city.
This one is great in San Diego where I can pull the sleeves down in the evening when it gets a little chilly.
I also really like Victoria's Secret clothes. Hopefully next season their "Pink Collegiate" section will have Marine Corps and not just Army/Navy.They're actually in voting. There is no "Marine Corps University" or anything, but it's popular enough that they made it an option. In the meantime, I'll wear my Longhorn stuff!
Besides their "Pink" line, I really like their tops and shoes. I am not a big fan of their swimwear. It's super cute, but I ordered a bikini top/bottom last year and their "full coverage bottom" was waaaay too small for my bum. ;) Or atleast for the amount of coverage I'd like to get.
I miss stores that I can't find near me, like Francesca's (the nearest one is in Oceanside--over an hour away) and Charming Charlie's (No where in CA as far as I know). I'm glad that Francesca's has a website though! Too bad Charming Charlie's doesn't--well they do--but you can't shop on it! Their accessories are so cute!
Of course, I love a ton more stores--Charlotte Russe, Anthropologie, and White House, Black Market, etc. I just can't list them all!

3 comments:

  1. Francesca's, huh?
    Live in near Oceanside, but never heard of it! Off to check it out online, and will have to see about finding it this week! yay for new shopping & stores!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A two story target?
    I would be in Heaven for sure!
    We have a couple of the same store on our lists!

    ReplyDelete