Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hunter's 15 Months Old!

Oh Hunter Scott, I cannot believe you are 15 months old!
You are a CAMERA HAM and make the funniest faces when I tell you to "say cheese." The above picture, included.
You way 26 lbs and are 32.5 inches tall--half Mommy's height already!
You say "bye bye," "all done," "hey," and I think "ni-ni" is "night night" because you say it when I put you in your crib at night and wave at me as I turn on your nightlight and shut the door.
You are such a momma's boy but you are really starting to shadow your daddy. You always put on his combat boots and attempt to walk around the house in them.
You finally have adjusted to the very best bed time routine I could ask for, and you did it without me even trying. You get your bath and bottle at 6:30 then brush your teeth and you put yourself to sleep in your crib and sleep 12-13 hours every night. Mommy thanks you so much for finally adjusting to a terrific routine!
You love to color, type on the keyboard and read your books. You even bring me books you want me to read you now, and I l-o-v-e it. You especially love your Bible stories book and of course your Mickey Mouse book.
You are obsessed as ever with Mickey Mouse. We don't give you a lot of t.v. time, but after your nap in the afternoon, you're usually extremely cranky so we turn on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and you cuddle with me for about 15 minutes of it. I know you're in a better mood when you dance to the Hot Dog song at the end.
You also love to "sing" songs and hum to tunes in the car. You definitely have your favorites. You love Walk This Way by Aerosmith most of all.
You eat just about everything under the sun that we let you now. You love Smucker's Crustables and any Gerber Graduate meals. It is difficult to give you breakfast because you hate being put in your high chair in the mornings, so I usually give you raisin toast and you seem to like that.
You love to help clean up now, you grab the broom and try to push it around, and you also shut the dishwasher for me when I'm done. We are working on how to "clean up" your toys (and you have so many, many toys....), but you'd rather just throw them over the baby gate. "Out of sight, out of mind" is your theory on that, I suppose.
We love you so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment