Monday, March 29, 2010

ABCS and 123s

I saw this on another blog and had to do it, so cute!! I have an update on taking Hunter to the zoo and a recent doctors appointment for Hunts, but it'll have to wait because I'm just too tired tonight!

A. AREA CODE : Conroe, still!
B. BED SIZE: California King. Best. Purchase. Ever. No more elbowing Kiefer or getting pushed to the floor from our old full size bed.
C. CHORE YOU HATE:
Laundry
D. DOG'S NAME: None but soooo want one!
E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: Cinnamon raisen toast and DP.
F. FAVORITE COLOR: Pink.
G. GOLD OR SILVER: White gold, but I'm starting to like some yellow gold too.
H. HEIGHT: 5'5. Hunter is half my height, ha!.
I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: None, it's quite sad.
J. JOB: Mommy.
K. KIDS: One. Maybe another in a couple of years.
L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: With the hubby and baby in CA. Military townhouse? LOL.
M. MOM'S NAME:
Melissa.
N. NICKNAME:
CoCo.
O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY:
4 times in the last year and a half, only two other times (once as a toddler, once after knee surgery when I was 13.)
P. PET PEEVE:
Pens tapping. And Kiefer cleaning the kitchen and him doing my laundry, lol.
Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE:
You ought to spend a little more time trying to make something of yourself and a little less time trying to impress people. - The Breakfast Club
R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: Right
S. SIBLINGS:
1 brother, 2 half brothers, 2 step siblings. I'm the oldest.
T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: 7, sometimes 8 if Hunter is feeling crazy.
U. UNDERWEAR: Yes?
V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE:
Brusslesprouts.
W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE: Well I usually don't allot the proper amount of time for getting myself ready, Hunter ready and packing the diaper bag.
X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD:
Knee, kidneys, back, ankle
Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE:
Kiefer says my chicken casserole, I'll have to post the recipe!
Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE:
Koala bears. I'm allergic to birds, we learned Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment