Monday, November 23, 2009

It's been how long?

So I totally haven't forgotten to blog lately. I've just been super busy. Ha. (Oh and that photo--his shirt totally says "1" but looks like a "3" instead!)
I just recently recovered from my double kidney infection, which I made 2 trips to the emergency room for. My doctor still hasn't gotten back to me with the results on what caused it, but said that I will probably start to be prescribed medicine that I'll have to take daily. If it keeps the bladder & kidney infections away, I'm just fine with that!
We had Kiefer's squadron's Marine Corps Birthday Ball on Friday night, it was a ton of fun. I even got Kiefer to dance with me for one song, which he doesn't typically go for. Pictures to come soon, I've got to figure out a way to scan it.
We took Hunter to get his birthday photos done on Saturday, and did our holiday photos also. They came out terrific!








2 comments:

  1. 1 already???!??!?! OMG! He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family is precious! I saw you on Kellys Korner! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete